Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to Me!!!!!!!!

    I know Valentines Day was on Monday and I'm kind of late, but oh well. I'm gonna share with you how this particular year my Valentines Day was actually, well peaceful. Did I get flowers, no. Did I get chocolates, no and most of all did I get sex, HELL NO!!!!!! lol. I did homework and watched television with my mother and you know what I was ok. If that was me a year ago I probably would've been depressed, thinking what about me? That same question was asked this year, WHAT ABOUT ME, WHAT DO I REALLY WANT? Like Mary J. "All I Really Want is to be HAPPY" Yes happy. And yes ladies being happy doesn't mean with a man. It's perfectly fine to be HAPPY by yourself.
          This was the very first Valentines Day where I was happy and content chillin with me, myself, and I. For once I'm learning the true meaning of love which is to, love thy self. This is so true how can you love anyone including friends, family, and even a man when you can't even treat yourself good. When you look in the mirror and cannot give you, your own compliment what makes you think somebody else would want to. Women you have to have faith that one day you will get that special, sexy, romantic Valentines Day with your perfect guy. In the meantime spend time with people who truly love you like your girls, family, and why not try treating yourself to a romantic Valentines Day. Love your body, pamper it treat her like the queen that she is.
     Women I dare you to hold out for the real deal. You don't have to settle just to say you have Valentines Day plans, because who are you really cheating, the answer is yo damn self. Don't be phased that you spent Valentines Day alone, in fact embrace it. Cuz next year could be a whole different story:)

2 comments:

  1. So true big cuzn lovin this post u have 2 love u b4 u can claim 2 love someone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true you have to learn how to love yourself & treat yourself like u are worthy so that when that special one comes along they will know how u are to be treated.

    ReplyDelete