Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scared

So I'm just a regular 28yr old woman from Omaha. NE just tryna find my nitch in life. I decided to start this blog because I wanted to share my experiences with men, dieting , jobs and just the shit life throws at us. We all start off optimistic in our early twenties thinking we conquer the world but by age 30 sum of us let lifes daggers pinn us down where we can't even enjoy the next phase of our lives. I once was that girl so positive and full of life, but as the years went on I honestly could of had my own reality show after sum of the shit that I had been through. At age 28 I finally took a stand a said no more I'm tired of living a chaotic life, I'm tired of not knowing or having a plan, and I just wanna finally be happy and at peace. Have you ever felt like that where your done with everything, but the key is most women don't know what to do and then they relaspe giving up and going back to their old ways, because it's all habit. I will be blogging once a wk and sharing with you my life and really opening my heart to all so you know you are not alone trust. So sit back and enjoy the show cuz it's definitely a ride. I look back on my life say damn I did that. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. this is like a rondified-version of cari bradshaw in sex and the city! :) the best part is you can be so honest but come out the other side and grow from each experience. look forward to reading more,
    anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya sometimes I feel like I could of had a best selling book on my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete